CURRENT DROP/PICK UP TIMES
MONDAY & WEDNESDAY
TUESDAY & THURSDAY
North Atlantic Figure Skating Club (NAFSC) now offers sharpening services for figure skates/figure skate blades!
(We do not sharpen hockey skates/blades)
**Payments can be made via check, cash, or venmo**
Cash or check payments must either be made directly to a staff member or other designated person or placed in the locked box outside the NAFSC office.
- Dates/Times for drop off and pick up will be determined based on ice availability and usage and will be published on Facebook and the Skate Sharpening page on the NAFSC website.
- Please make sure to label skates in some way for identification.
- Please ensure that you drop off skates/pick up skates only during designated times and under designated process so that they can be logged in and logged out appropriately by a staff member or other designated person. **NAFSC is not responsible for any lost or damaged skates/blades, or lost payments that are dropped off/picked up outside of the designated and published procedure and that are not logged in and out accordingly**
- Person dropping skates off/picking skates up must initial the drop off and pick up on the log provided.
- Skates will be stored in the locked sharpening room after designated drop off until they are picked up.
- No one but the sharpening contractor is authorized and allowed to be in the sharpening room at any time.
We ask that you respect the published schedule since our sharpening contractors have other duties and responsibilities that they are required to take care of outside of the designated sharpening hours.