If you don't have an Entryeeze account or haven't used Entryeeze before, click on "Create a new account" in the GUEST SKATER box, follow the steps to register and activate your email address/account, then when you sign in, click on "Contract Ice" (far right), "Browse and Purchase", hit continue and you will find the ice time available by month. Pick the date(s) and then go to your checkout (top right). If you have any questions or need assistance, contact Wyoma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reminders for Freestyle Ice:
- Freestyle sessions are open to skaters 6 years of age or older AND in Basic 5/equivalent ISI level or higher. Exceptions to this will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Any skaters who do not meet these requirements may use the ice if they are in a lesson with a coach
- All skaters MUST have a current USFSA or LTS USA membership before using freestyle ice.
- Pre-registration ends at 2:00pm for all weekday afternoon sessions, at 7:30am for all Saturday sessions and at 12:00pm for all Sunday sessions. Walk-on rates will be charged for any skaters who are not registered before these times.
- To cancel a freestyle session you are registered for, email email@example.com BEFORE the start time of the session.
- As of 3/10/22, masks are optional regardless of age or vaccination status for all NAFSC events, activities, programs, unless otherwise directed.
*If you have issues with signing up, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay attention to the new protocols and club ice procedures that will remain in place until further notice. Please understand that due to current restrictions and guidelines from both the State and FIC, and in order to ensure the safety and welfare of our members, we expect anyone utilizing NAFSC club ice to abide by all restrictions, guidelines, procedures, etc. set forth without exception. Our number one priority is the health and safety of our members so thank you for your cooperation!
Freestyle Ice rates effective 1/1/22!
Home Club Member bulk ice credit purchase program (starting 1/1/2022):
$250 Purchase = $300 worth of ice credits ($50 FREE!)
Purchaes in "Merchandise" section of Entryeeze
For Home Club Members of NAFSC Only
Club ice music play reminders:
RinkMusic is up and running. Skaters will need to have a tag with music uploaded onto it in order to play music during club ice. Please contact email@example.com if you do not have a tag, have questions for set up, or need more information.