If you don't have an Entryeeze account or haven't used Entryeeze before, click on "Create a new account" in the GUEST SKATER box, follow the steps to register and activate your email address/account, then when you sign in, click on "Contract Ice" (far right), "Browse and Purchase", hit continue and you will find the ice time available by month. Pick the date(s) and then go to your checkout (top right). If you have any questions or need assistance, email email@example.com.
WHAT DOES THE NAFSC SUMMER TRAINING PROGRAM OFFER?
- Freestyle ice sessions for practice and private lessons
- Specialty classes such as power stroking, spins, etc.
- Off-ice training classes in ballet, strength & conditioning, and yoga
- Spinning, spinning, and more spinning with off-ice spinner harness training
HOW MUCH DO THE ICE SESSIONS AND CLASSES COST?
- 25-minute Freestyle Ice sessions are $9 for home club and associate members and $10 for non-members/LTS skaters
- Specialty classes are $10 for all skaters
- Off-ice training is $12 per class for home club & associate members and $13 for LTS and non-members
- with a minimum of 5 registrations for class to be held
All skaters/participants MUST pre-register in Entryeeze in order to participate. We do not allow walk-ons.
Reminders for Freestyle Ice/Summer Training Program:
- Freestyle sessions are open to skaters 6 years of age or older AND in Basic 5/equivalent ISI level or higher. Exceptions to this will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Any skaters who do not meet these requirements may use the ice only if they are in a lesson with a coach
- All skaters MUST have a current U.S. Figure Skating or Learn To Skate USA® membership before using freestyle ice.
- We DO NOT allow walk-ons. All skaters must pre-register and pay on Entryeeze BEFORE stepping on the ice.
- To cancel a freestyle session you are registered for and receive credit to be used at a later time, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE the start time of the session.
- Masks are optional regardless of age or vaccination status for all NAFSC events, activities, programs, unless otherwise directed. Please be respectful of individual choices.
- If you have issues with signing up, please contact us at email@example.com.
Freestyle Ice Rates
Home Club Member bulk ice credit purchase program (starting 1/1/2022):
$250 Purchase = $300 worth of ice credits ($50 FREE!)
Purchaes in "Merchandise" section of Entryeeze
For Home Club Members of NAFSC Only
Club ice music play reminders:
RinkMusic is up and running. Skaters will need to have a tag with music uploaded onto it in order to play music during club ice. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have a tag, have questions for set up, or need more information.