Summer Training Program 2022!
June 27th, 2022 - August 28th, 2022
Save the Date: Summer SUNsational Exhibition! 8/26/2022
Reminders for Freestyle Ice Sessions:
- Freestyle sessions are open to skaters 6 years of age or older AND in Basic 5/equivalent ISI level or higher. Exceptions to this will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Any skaters who do not meet these requirements may use the ice if they are in a lesson with a coach
- All skaters MUST have a current USFSA or LTS USA membership before using freestyle ice.
- Pre-registration ends at 2:00pm for all weekday sessions. Walk-on rates will be charged for any skaters who are not registered before these times.
- To cancel a freestyle session you are registered for, email email@example.com BEFORE the start time of the session.
Summer LTS Transition Program
*Open to skaters Basic 5 - Free Skate 6*
Looking for a way to stay cool and continue your skating journey this summer?! Skaters Basic 5 - Free Skate 6 are encouraged to register for the transition program!
Registration includes the spin clinic class, a 25 minute freestyle group lesson with one of our LTS coaches, 25 minutes of practice ice, and off-ice and harness training! The program is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:50 - 7:00. Skaters MUST pre-register for the 4-week session, walk-on for the group lesson is not available. Make-ups and switches cannot be accommodated due to instructor availability.
Session 1: June 28th - July 21st (Deadline to register: June 14th)
Session 2: August 2nd - August 25th (Deadline to register: July 26th)
- 4:50 - 5:10 Spin Clinic
- 5:10 - 5:35 Group FS Lesson
- 5:35 - 6:00 Practice Ice
- 6:10 - 7:00 Off-ice & Harness Training (sneakers required)
Two Days (4 week session): $320
One Day (4 week session): $195
*please note we cannot accommodate make-ups or walk-ons during the transition program. A $5.75 admin fee will be assessed for each registration*