REGISTER ON ENTRYEEZE:
If you already have an Entryeeze account:
If you don't have an Entryeeze account:
VIRTUAL TEST SESSIONS:
JUNE 22, 2023
Registration opens: 6/8/23
Registration/Submission deadline: 6/22/23 11:59pm
JULY 26, 2023
Registration opens: 7/12/23
Registration/Submission deadline: 7/26/23 11:59pm
AUGUST 23, 2023
Registration opens: 8/9/23
Registration/Submission deadline: 8/23/23 11:59pm
VIRTUAL TEST INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- All videos and required forms MUST be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the registration deadline. Please upload your videos and forms to a sharing platform (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and share via link(s).
- Results will be emailed to the skater and coach, and recorded with U.S. Figure Skating within two weeks of the deadline. Please plan accordingly when scheduling other tests.
- If you have registered for a virtual test and do not plan to submit a video, email email@example.com before the test deadline. Refunds will not be given after the deadline for any reason.
TIPS FOR FILMING A VIRTUAL TEST SESSION:
Please review the virtual testing video requirements and rules before filming and submitting your video. Videos that do not meet the video requirements outlined in the U.S. Figure Skating rulebook will be rejected.
- Videos below 720p will not be accepted.
- Be sure to show the time and date at the start of the video, as well as announce the skater’s name and test being performed.
- Videos should be filmed in landscape (horizontally), not portrait (vertically).
- The entire test must be performed and filmed in one, continuous video with no pauses in filming. Skaters may pause for up to 10 seconds between MIF patterns.
- Reskating elements/patterns or restarting is not permitted.
- Videos must be made no more than 30 days prior to the submission deadline for the virtual test session.
- Keep the skater’s entire body in frame at all times.
- Avoid zooming in and out during the video as it can be distracting for the judges.
- For MIF tests, be sure there is no background music playing in the rink.
- For Dance/FS tests, please ensure the music is played loud enough to be captured in the video.
- Avoid filming on crowded sessions. There should be no more than 8 skaters on the ice while filming.
- Be sure to watch the video after the skater has finished their test to ensure there were no glitches or problems with the quality before uploading.
Test Session Fees:
Moves In The Field $45
Free Skate $45
Solo Pattern Dance $45
*Required for any test submission
**Required for all non-NAFSC members except for individual U.S. Figure Skating members
If you have any questions or need more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.